Please read the following copyright information carefully before using this site. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions of this copyright information. Otherwise, please leave this site.
Securigo and its associated domain www.securigo.eu, is a trademark owned by LUXAR SIA, domiciled in Vestienas iela 20-1, Riga, LV-1035, Latvia. The company is registered in Register of Enterprises of Latvia and Register of Taxpayers of Latvia with associated tax identification number LV40103576253.
Securigo.eu shall be understood as referring to LUXAR SIA, in the present legal notice as well as in the general contracting conditions of Securigo.eu.
1. This website and all images, texts, graphics, etc. which is contained therein are protected by copyright, design rights and/or other intellectual property rights, unless otherwise specified, and may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Securigo.eu does not guarantee or declare that the content of this site does not violate the rights of third parties that do not belong to or are not associated with Securigo.eu. Pictures, drawings, graphics, texts, etc. are the property of Securigo.eu or third parties that have granted their rights to Securigo.eu. You or others authorized by you are prohibited from using this material, except for the purposes specifically authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of graphic material may violate copyright laws, trademarks and / or other rules and regulations.
2. Trademarks and logos and drawings on this site are the property of Securigo.eu or third parties that have granted their rights to Securigo.eu. No content on this site may be construed as granting, by implication, omission (estoppel) or otherwise, the license or right to use the trademarks presented on the site without the written permission of Securigo.eu or third party owners.
3. You may download, print and save certain portions of the content of this site, provided that copies are: (I) used for personal and non-commercial use only, (II) not made publicly available on computers connected to networks or disseminated in the media, and (III) not modified or altered in any way. The fact of downloading material does not imply that any material downloaded from the Internet is transferred to you, nor right of its ownership, nor interest. Securigo.eu and its grantors reserve all rights of ownership and all intellectual property rights to all material you download from this site. Except as indicated above, you are not authorized to copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works of the content of this site, without prior written permission of Securigo.eu.
4. Securigo.eu has not control over all of the Internet locations with links to this portal and thus could not be held responsible for content of those locations, nor that of any other location that is accessed through a link on this portal. You make use of such links at your own risk.
5. This site may contain links to other web portals operated by third parties outside Securigo.eu. These links are included here only for the convenience of the user. Securigo.eu does not control these portals nor is it responsible for their contents. The inclusion of links to other websites does not mean that Securigo.eu approves, fully agrees with or recommends these sites, nor does it imply any relationship with its operators. Securigo.eu disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, of the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of the content of any other website and also any liability for loss, injury, claims, civil liability or damages of any kind that may result from the use of the content of third-party websites that are accessed directly or indirectly through links on the Securigo.eu portal.
6. Securigo.eu reserves the right to revise and modify these Terms and Conditions at any time after initial publication. As any modification to these Terms and Conditions is particularly binding for you, we recommend to visit this site periodically to consult the updated Terms and Conditions to which you are subject.
7. These Terms and Conditions are subject to and interpreted according to the law of Republic of Latvia, without taking into account discrepancies in international law. All lawsuits relating to activities subject to these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one year after the event giving rise to the legal action. The decision on all claims filed in relation to products purchased through the website is a matter for the Latvian courts. The buyer agrees to submit to these courts and waives any action that, for any reason, may be outside the jurisdiction of the latter.
8. Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Securigo.eu. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.